Paganini Quartet. (1945–1966)
Signed photograph of the string quartet with signatures from first violinist and founder Henri Temianka, second violinist and original member Gustave Rosseels, cellist Lucien Laporte, and violist Charles Foidart. In very fine condition. 8 x 10 inches (20.3 x 25.4 cm.).
Founded by first violinist Henri Temianka in 1946, the Paganini Quartet drew its name from the fact that all four of its instruments, each made by Antonio Stradivari, had once been owned by the great Italian violinist and composer Niccolo Paganini.