Signed rigid card with a mounted color magazine photograph, boldly signed in blue ink by the four members of one of the world's longest lasting string quartets. Founded in 1945 in the former Soviet Union, they had a close relationship with composer Dmitri Shostakovich, who personally consulted with them on each of his quartets. The present photograph is signed by Valentin Berlinsky (cello), Dmitri Shebalin (viola), Andrei Abramenkov (2nd violin) and Mikhail Kopelman (1st violin). 15 x 21 cm.
Signed PhotographClassical Music